How-to Add The Time To Gather Application To Slack
NOTE: You must be a Time To Gather AND Slack Administrator to complete the install.
- Ensure you are both a Time To Gather AND Slack Administrator to complete the install.
- Verify that you and any additional hosts are using the same email address for both the Time To Gather and Slack accounts.
- Click the Add to Slack button below
- Follow the prompts to install the app or connect your account.
Please Note: You'll see the option to connect your account after clicking Add to Slack if an app has already been installed to your workspace.
- Collaborate seamlessly with Time To Gather on Slack!
How-to Use Time To Gather with Slack
To use the Time To Gather application within Slack, you will first need to add the Time To Gather app to your workspace.
Once the app is installed, start a web conference with video or screen sharing by taking the following steps.
- Type the following command:
- Followed by the subject of your meeting, mention the slack users you want to join and hit return.
For example: /meet Let's discuss the sales figures @barry @candice
- All those mentioned will receive a direct message within slack with the conference details. Everyone can then just open the link in Chrome and get started with your meeting!
A message will appear like this one in the relevant slack channel and after the conference has ended, a brief summary with a public link link to the call details will also appear in the channel.
If you need help installing the Time To Gather app on Slack, please reach out to support:
Phone: 1 866-519-3166